Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I am a big believer in signs, recovering Catholic, and today I received a big one. My blog is my baby and sometimes I feel like maybe I am doing it all wrong. Today, http://theartofpsychology.wordpress.com/, nominated me for inspiring blogger of the year. Humbled and reinvigorated by the nomination, I urge you visit TAOP as she sees art as a message to and from humanity.So in honored state, I am required to share seven things about myself.
- My parents were from Ireland and Cuba, but I consider myself an American.
- I interned for Senator Bob Graham, which fueled my love of politics.
3. Breakfast at Tiffany’s is my favorite movie, but after viewing it on the big screen last year, I vow to never watch it again.
4. I have lost track of how many times I have been blessed by Thai Buddhist monks.
5. I had a pet pig named Doris Jones and will not eat any pig products in her memory.
6. For five years, I had a psychic addiction.
7. I am fiercely independent and have proudly been self-sufficient for the past 15 years.
I reviewed TAOP’s list and also find her list quite inspiring.